Roles and Responsibilities
- Extensive experience in Objective-C & Swift 4+, Xcode and in building iPhone/iPad apps.
- Strong understanding of iOS Apps architecture and implementation - MVVM or MVC or VIPER.
- Good experience in integrating Rest API and Json.
- Experience with Coredata or SQLite or any mobile friendly database/data store.
- Good exposure to various native and 3rd party frameworks.
- Experience in writing unit test cases using any test framework.
- Experience with development methodologies such as TDD and Agile.
- Excellence in writing and maintaining clear end-user documentation including service API specifications, patterns, best practices, and data definitions.
- Good knowledge of GIT.
- Experience in usage of instruments for performance optimization
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Believes in software as an enabler and is not constrained by one language or technology and is willing to scale with the product needs.
- Passion for Quality in the work being done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Role:Mobile / App Developer
Salary: 6,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
WeKan Enterprise Solutions India Private Limited
Wekan Enterprise Solutions helps companies grow by modernizing their most critical legacy and on-premise applications, migrating them to the cloud and leveraging the most cutting-edge technologies. With a strong focus on Cloud, Mobile and IoT environments, our solutions help companies reduce TCO and improve their ROI on their technology investments. We are also the #1 MongoDB Global Strategic SI partner for mobile modernization.
Contact Company:WeKan Enterprise Solutions India Private Limited
Address:New No.75,Old No.38,,,Nerkundrum Pathai,Vadapalani, , , Chennai, Tamilnadu, India