Who are you ? An individual with...
- Good problem solving skills
- Good understanding of software design patterns.
- Believes in software as an enabler and is not constrained by one language or technology and is willing to scale with the product needs.
- Passion for Quality in the work being done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience in .NET, C#, .NET Core and building high performance web backends.
- Extensive experience with frameworks like Entity and Linq.
- Experience in building both monolithic and microservice architecture with Restful APIs.
- Atleast 2+ years of hands-on experience with designing and working with SQL DB.
- Experience with Nunit, MS Test or other test frameworks.
- Experience with Azure services such as App Service, Blob Storage, Key Vault, etc.
- Exposure working with Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with development methodologies such as TDD and Agile.
- Good knowledge of GIT.
- Excellence in writing and maintaining clear documentation including service API specifications, patterns, best practices, and data definitions.
- Experience with other server side languages.
- Experience with NoSQL DB such as MongoDB
- Experience with technologies such as KAFKA , RabbitMQ, Redis.
- Experience with GraphQL.
Role:Back End Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
WeKan Enterprise Solutions
Wekan Enterprise Solutions helps companies grow by modernizing their most critical legacy and on-premise applications, migrating them to the cloud and leveraging the most cutting-edge technologies. With a strong focus on Cloud, Mobile and IoT environments, our solutions help companies reduce TCO and improve their ROI on their technology investments. We are also the #1 MongoDB Global Strategic SI partner for mobile modernization.
Contact Company:WeKan Enterprise Solutions
Address:Currently working remotely