Specific Responsibilities include:
1. Manage product lifecycles.
2. Build and maintain product roadmaps
3. Develop and publish product requirements for existing and new products including detailed feature descriptions and customer usage scenarios.
4. Work with Engineering, Design, and QA teams to drive product from initial concept through development and testing, and deliver a timely and quality release.
5. Well versed with Agile development and would be responsible for handling daily scrum meetings, customer walkthroughs, etc.
6. Gather, prioritize, and communicate business, customer, and technical requirements into product backlogs.
7. Clearly document product and service requirements for both engineering, and delivery teams to build new capabilities.
8. Collaborate with engineering and service delivery teams to prioritize development activities, make trade-offs, and plan actions.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Wekancode Technologies Private Limited
In addition to driving operational efficiency, we also help businesses achieve higher sales and increased loyalty by creating engagement and tracking consumer behavioral trends through digital solutions.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Lokesh
Contact Company:Wekancode Technologies Private Limited
Address :#75, Nerkundram Paathai, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600026,India